Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chameleon interviews - Heather

In my previous post I mentioned that I've been working with TCKs/CCKs at SAS for the re-setting of Chameleon.
I've been conducting interviews to accompany the solos as the soundtrack. Like in previous solos in Chameleon, the performer is talking about their cross cultural experiences. Most of the time, I can choose what I want for the sound based on the interview. However, this re-setting and editing of the soundtrack is proving to be a challenge for me because I want to use EVERYTHING! Its rather challenging to edit it down to a 2 min. sound byte from a 30 min. interview. Heather in particular has a lot of interesting and relevant things to say and I've gotten the permission to share with you her interview. (Don't worry, I've edited it down to a 17 minute podcast format)


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am Sandra Tunsky, marketing director of http://danceclassesonline.org/membership/ and wanted to see if we can partner together by exchanging links. Please contact me at info@dancelcassesonline.org.

    Thanks!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete