Sunday, December 23, 2012

Its almost a new year

Last few weeks have been a whirlwind for me. November came and went. I'm a year older. I got accepted to present an excerpt of Chameleon at the T.H.E. Contact 2012 festival. I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for my mother, sister, cousin, and aunt. My boyfriend came to visit me from Connecticut. We went to Bali for my birthday week. I had birthday drinks with a few friends when we returned. My boyfriend went back to Connecticut. :-( But my "sister" friend is in town and we are traveling to Malacca and Chiang Mai as well as taking her all over town. After that I jet off with my real sister and Aussie cousin to Hong Kong for a few days. Very excited to be traveling because I need to get out of town.

I just want to wish everyone Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

Here's a video from me and my sister's Christmas greeting video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfb2-7rsuzU

Skål for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment